Thursday, November 6, 2008

long time....

Hmm...so I thought I gave up on this idea of blogging, little did I know, my daughter would love kindergarten (what does kindergarten and blogging have to do with one another you ask? I'll get to that...) and everyone else in my house seems consumed by their own "things" also. Sydney wants me less and less....and I have nothing of my own. Don't start to get depressed now...I made it this way on my own and I am choosing to get out of it on my own also. I need something for me. I will start back to work (part time only) soon and .....welp, I am blogging again! Maybe not every day, that's why I quit it the first place! I felt like I "HAD" to be doing it for every occasion....every holiday...every function.... not anymore. I am doing it to have fun with it and to enjoy myself, that's what it should be all about! So - stay tuned :)

No comments: