Friday, February 8, 2008

Move Over Corey....

I REALLY thought my baby girl would fall into something different then soccer. Don't get me wrong, I love soccer, but I always seen Sydney as such a girly girl....dance, maybe gymnastics, something where you could wear a cute outfit! Nope - this past fall/winter she decided she wanted to play soccer. We signed her up at the YMCA. What a little runner she was, everytime she came off that field she was actually sweating, now I have to tell you that she didn't touch the ball, she looked good running and waving and running and waving some more, but she avoided that ball like it was a disease!! Oh well...I guess I have to give in, I may not get my little dancer after all. As a matter of fact, she wants to do this again. This time outside "just like brother", we even bought her a pair of spikes ....Nike Total 90's!! When asked whether she would rather have cute pink spikes or Nike's....well, you obviously know her reply!

No comments: