Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My First Time Blogging

After stalking many other blogs, I finally I decided to dive in and try it myself. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and I am sure this is the last thing that I SHOULD be doing :) I will probably end up being one of those bloggers who blog once a month, but hey - its supposed to be for fun, huh? I think its a nice way to keep family and friends updated - kids happenings, soccer, etc. So post number one - my kiddos...Corey (age 12 ) and Sydney (age 4 )



Hope this works out!

2 comments:

Cheri and Shane said...

Love the blog, Nikki!!! Great job!!

We look forward to seeing photos of the kids. I can't believe how big they are getting!!

Anonymous said...

Nikki,

How time marches on!! It doesn't seem so long ago that I was juggling three different AJSL schedules, Girl Scouts, PTA and anything else that came down the pike. It's great to see those beautiful kids of your's Nikki. I was going through my photo albums this past weekend and found the pics from your wedding. I'm still on for dinner sometime!

Jackie