Thursday, February 7, 2008

TWILIGHT - An awesome book!


For any of you books readers, I highly recomend this one! This is the first of three, so far, written by Stephanie Meyer. I was hooked from the first page. Now mind you, this book is technically about VAMPIRES! I am not a science fiction book reader either. I usually prefer a mystery or a romance (as long as it is not too sappy). This one totally takes you back to your high school days and first love, but in an adult way. Very easy reading too, but so much detail. I was on the waiting list at the Austintown library for the third in this series for 2 months!! You should have seen me when the e-mail came through that said that the book was ready for me! You can ask Corey....he can attest that I was certainly happy, in fact I do believe that day fell on a friday and I had to force myself to wait till Monday to go get the book because I knew I would get nothing done that weekend! If anyone decides to read, let me know what you think!

No comments: